Friday, March 27, 2009

Which way is North?

We've begun our Spring Break trip a little further North from Tallahasee, spending the night in Columbia, South Carolina. Melanie and I went to see Celtic Thunder at the Township Auditorium. It was a pretty good concert. Not the huge stage shows like the concerts I went to as a youngster, but very fun. Melanie has been "into them" for a few months now, this part of the trip was her idea :) Tommorrow we head to Burlington, North Carolina where turtlelove is hosting a mini-meet for us. It will be very interesting meeting some people I only knew by computer interaction. I wish my cards were done, since I was terribly sick on Thursday, I didn't get a chance to finish a special set. Hopefully I'll wake up early and can work on them then. Well, better get some shut-eye, still have a 3 hour drive in the a.m, can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment